Jaxson is the newest addition to our family, obviously, and he is so much fun! He is finally starting to sleep a little better through the night, which makes life so much easier. I never thought I would have so many boys, and that I would love it so much! Not that I wouldn't love them all, but I don't even miss not having a girl! I don't think I would know what to do with myself if I had a girl.
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Jaxson
Jaxson is the newest addition to our family, obviously, and he is so much fun! He is finally starting to sleep a little better through the night, which makes life so much easier. I never thought I would have so many boys, and that I would love it so much! Not that I wouldn't love them all, but I don't even miss not having a girl! I don't think I would know what to do with myself if I had a girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Very Cute! Love the blog! Your boys are darling!
Oh my gosh!! I just learned this week about blogs and now you have one. I was thinking that we should have one for our family to help stay in touch!! I love it. All of the boys are so cute!! I have been wanting to call and get in touch with you but you know how busy it gets. I also heard you were back at work so I worry about you sleeping. Jaxson is so adorable as well as Cody and Ethan but you already knew about that:) Again I think that you did such a nice job. I will check it often so keep adding pictures. Maybe one of these days I will make one for us. Love ya. Kari
Oh, soooooooooo cute! It is so good to see your cute family again. Where are you though!!?? I'm so glad you still have my email. Tell me what's up!!?? You can check out my blog here too. Blogging is sooooooooo fun!!
xoxo
quirkykirky.blogspot.com
Hello, what a great idea!!! I see you don't already have enough to keep you busy!!!! (HA HA) Boy the boys sure are cute! Give them a hug and a kiss!!!
Lvoe ya!
Heather
Post a Comment