I can't believe Cody is 6!! It seems like yesterday
was the longest weekend ever! The things we go
through to get our children into this
world!:) I am so grateful to have Cody in our
lives. He is so much fun, and always is excited,
no matter what it is about! He is extremely helpful
and such a great big brother!! I don't know what I
would do with out him. I love you buddy!!

I asked Cody what he wanted for his birthday
dinner, his reply "I want to go out to eat
because I want someone to sing Happy Birthday
to me, cause I'm 6!" Funny how things change
when you get older!!

He got lots of fun stuff! Transformers, Ben 10,
Lego's, cars, movies and a CD.
Who could ask for more?

Karlie's b-day is the day before Cody's.

Thanks to everyone who came, and for the
gifts. Cody loved it!!
through to get our children into this
world!:) I am so grateful to have Cody in our
lives. He is so much fun, and always is excited,
no matter what it is about! He is extremely helpful
and such a great big brother!! I don't know what I
would do with out him. I love you buddy!!
I asked Cody what he wanted for his birthday
dinner, his reply "I want to go out to eat
because I want someone to sing Happy Birthday
to me, cause I'm 6!" Funny how things change
when you get older!!
He got lots of fun stuff! Transformers, Ben 10,
Lego's, cars, movies and a CD.
Who could ask for more?
Karlie's b-day is the day before Cody's.
Thanks to everyone who came, and for the
gifts. Cody loved it!!



1 comment:
Happy Birthday Cody!. Looks like a fun party. Hey could you e-mail me your e-mail address so I can add you to the list to view our blog. I just decided to not let all the wierdos out there view us anymore. jaclynva@gmail.com Thanks!see you at BUNCO
Post a Comment