Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Lehi Parade!

It has been a very long time since I have been to a parade, and my boys
have never been to one, I know we are missing out!!
We went to the Lehi parade with my cousin Shara, I am so glad
she invited us!! Who new parades could be so much fun??
They boys had a blast! They loved it all...watching everything
go by, picking up tons of candy and shaking a storm troopers hand!!
After shaking his hand, Ethan turned to me with big eyes and said
"I didn't know Darth Vader was real!!"
They truly make life so much fun!!!
After the parade, we went to the park and played some more.
Cody loved to pet all of the animals, Ethan would only pet the turtles! He
is kind of scared of anything that moves fast!!:)
Cody also is the only one who would climb the rock wall. Ethan was very
content eating the candy from the parade, imagine that. Give Eman some
candy and he is one happy boy!! Jaxson is just along for the ride. He is such
a good boy, even if he is a beasty one!!
Shara, Abby, Jeff & my boys
Mesmerized by something, not caring that I
am asking them to look at me.


Loving spongebob, pooh and friends!

Waiting for the candy to come!

He made it all the way to the top!



No comments: