I LOVE when my Sista's all get together!!
It doesn't happen all to often since so many of them live
in different states, but when it does we PARTY!!
We have sooo much fun, laughing, talking, shopping, just
being together, more laughing! My brother's-in-law think that when
the LeeMaster girls get together our IQ drops! The more sisters there are,
the lower it goes!! Whatever!! We just know how to have FUN!
We had a "GIRLS DAY" the day before Lin's wedding.


What do you do when you are exhausted, out shopping,
and need something to wake you up?
I make Sarah drive because I'm afraid I will fall asleep,
then I start taking pictures, wakes me right up!

We ate dinner at Winger's, Lin's Fav!!
Kari, Heidi and Karlie, she is finally old enough
to be one of the girls!

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures
Heidi was trying so hard to be serious and give
us dirty looks. She's not very good at it!!
My dad giving me his best girl laugh! He loves
hangin' with the girls!!
Kem showing us his best girl laugh.



in different states, but when it does we PARTY!!
We have sooo much fun, laughing, talking, shopping, just
being together, more laughing! My brother's-in-law think that when
the LeeMaster girls get together our IQ drops! The more sisters there are,
the lower it goes!! Whatever!! We just know how to have FUN!
We had a "GIRLS DAY" the day before Lin's wedding.
and need something to wake you up?
then I start taking pictures, wakes me right up!
to be one of the girls!
us dirty looks. She's not very good at it!!
hangin' with the girls!!



1 comment:
oh, how fun! I just laughed and laughed about the IQ comment. Hilarious!
Post a Comment