Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My baby...

...is not a baby anymore!
Such a sad day this was. We had just
put him down for a nap, trying to nap ourselves
since we are trying to get better. And guess who is 
walking down the stairs with the biggest grin on his face?
Yes, Jaxson. My heart sank.  Nap time is over, no more me time
in the afternoon, sigh! He is too little to be 
climbing out of his crib! 

 The stinker! I am surprised he has not climbed 
out sooner!

 
Now, how to get rid of that binki? 


3 comments:

Kerrah said...

Sounds SO VERY familiar!!!!

Sarah said...

Both my older boys climbed out at 15 months!!! Sad, sad day!

VA's said...

I remember when Chase climbed out of his crib and came upstairs the first time. I just wanted to yell at him. Not because I was mad at him, but because I was mad that nap time was over for good. Those are terrible days!