Who doesn't love sleepovers?
When I was little, the week between Christmas and
New Year's we would take turns sleeping at my cousins
and my house. It was so much fun.
This year we had Heidi's kids sleepover.
Dave made pizza for everyone, and we had skooki's,
yum-o cookies with ice cream and chocolate on top!
Rah & Lin stayed over to give Dave and I an entire
night of sleep with no Max interruption's!!
Kem wasn't planning on staying but that night was really
crappy driving conditions, so he stayed.
We played games, and the little boys watched movies.
It was a so fun, and so nice to be able to get 7 hours of sleep,
in a row! Seriously, who doesn't LOVE sleepovers?!?
When I was little, the week between Christmas and
New Year's we would take turns sleeping at my cousins
and my house. It was so much fun.
This year we had Heidi's kids sleepover.
Dave made pizza for everyone, and we had skooki's,
yum-o cookies with ice cream and chocolate on top!
Rah & Lin stayed over to give Dave and I an entire
night of sleep with no Max interruption's!!
Kem wasn't planning on staying but that night was really
crappy driving conditions, so he stayed.
We played games, and the little boys watched movies.
It was a so fun, and so nice to be able to get 7 hours of sleep,
in a row! Seriously, who doesn't LOVE sleepovers?!?



No comments:
Post a Comment