To have the faith of a Child is a lot easier said than done, but
something that I need to work on.
These past two weeks have been not so fun at our house.
We have all had the stomach flu at least once, and kept
passing it around. Jaxson has Rota virus, poor kid!
And we all have bad colds to boot!
Cody got the stomach flu first, and missed two days of school. On the
second night he said "I hate being sick! Will you help me pray to
Heavenly Father so I will get better and not throw up any more?"
That night he asked Heavenly Father to help him get better so he could
go to school. The next day he woke up and came running in my room.
He said with a huge smile on his face, "I prayed 3 times to Heavenly Father
and asked him to help me get better, and it worked!!!"
On a daily basis my children remind me that I need to have faith.
Some days are better than others, so I am grateful for my reminders.
something that I need to work on.
These past two weeks have been not so fun at our house.
We have all had the stomach flu at least once, and kept
passing it around. Jaxson has Rota virus, poor kid!
And we all have bad colds to boot!
Cody got the stomach flu first, and missed two days of school. On the
second night he said "I hate being sick! Will you help me pray to
Heavenly Father so I will get better and not throw up any more?"
That night he asked Heavenly Father to help him get better so he could
go to school. The next day he woke up and came running in my room.
He said with a huge smile on his face, "I prayed 3 times to Heavenly Father
and asked him to help me get better, and it worked!!!"
On a daily basis my children remind me that I need to have faith.
Some days are better than others, so I am grateful for my reminders.



5 comments:
That's so true Mandy! My kids are always surprising me with moments of faith. That's when you understand the pure faith of a child! And how we can try to model them! Thinking about you!
Hey mandy, How sad, I would rather be sick than have my kids sick anyday (it just so sad!). Thank goodness for prayer and faith.
would you mind sending me your address my email is jess.bellagirl@gamil.com
How sweet!!!
Your boys are so adorable! I just love reading about them, they teach me something every time.
My children often teach me through their sincere examples. I love their faith. Other bloggers from our ward are Camille, Julie, Nancy, Brighton, Diane, Brittany, Chelsea, Jamee, Jill and Marla. There may be others that I don't know about. I'm excited to keep up on your blog and see what you are up to.
Post a Comment