I have to say I am so tired of this weather!!
One day it is so nice and warm, shorts and short sleeves,
the boys asking for popsicles, and the next, long pants and
sweatshirts, the boys asking for hot chocolate!!
When will it get warm and stay warm?
These pics are of the boys playing outside in the warmth.
Today we are inside having a "movie picnic" bundled in
warm clothes and blankets!

Jaxson loves this trike. Loves to get on and
off. He can't quite make it go yet.

This is Cody and Ethan's favorite! They
love to ride this down the driveway.
I don't know where Ethan is, there are no
pictures of him today.
the boys asking for popsicles, and the next, long pants and
sweatshirts, the boys asking for hot chocolate!!
When will it get warm and stay warm?
These pics are of the boys playing outside in the warmth.
Today we are inside having a "movie picnic" bundled in
warm clothes and blankets!
off. He can't quite make it go yet.
love to ride this down the driveway.
I don't know where Ethan is, there are no
pictures of him today.



No comments:
Post a Comment