Thursday, May 21, 2009

Playing with cousins

Having Kari, her kids and Sarah here makes for lots of good laughs,
long hours (not that we mind) and fun memories.
They flew into the day before Mother's day and were here for a week.
We played the entire week. Just hanging out, shopping, eating, 4 wheeling,
running, staying in Ogden with Mike, wedding dress shopping (Lin is engaged!!
YEAH for her!!) running a marathon, it seems like we did
everything in the short amount of time they were here!! As always, the time
goes by way too fast, and then it is back to real life...sigh...
Here are just a few pics.
Sarah showing her moves!! The first day at
Mike's. We ran part of the course, preparing for
the marathon. I think they had more fun than
we did!
Dave and my mom took Kari's kids and my
kids to the dinosaur park while we ran.


Kass and Jaxson
They had lots of fun!!

Hanging out at Heidi's
Cool Jaxson

Kass can not give you a normal smile.
She is always pulling a face. She is so
stinkin cute!!
This is the face most male people get.
She is a man hater!! Obviously she is not
too fond of me either.


Brayden
Wedding dress shopping! I have pics of Lin
in her dress, and she is absolutely GORGEOUS!!
But, I want her permission before posting them.
Silly Asses (according to gma)
Showing off their muscles...too bad I didn't
catch Heidi kissing her guns!!
What a fun time it was!!

The 2 beasts!! I think it is a toss up...they both
are extremely beasty!!
(Jaxson may be a bit ahead though)
We had to separate them on the way home.
The were not even in the same car, that is how
Beasty they truly are!!
Mike riding Sand Mountain. He is the only
one with us that is brave enough to do it.
Gpa & Gma with the grand kids that came.
Garrett and Cody. When they were not riding
they were climbing. Can't hold still!

KMM, KSS take your pick, and Garrett

Hunter loving that he is old enough to ride by himself.
Rah & E-man!
Lin and the beast!
Mike loves his picture taken, as you can tell.
Thanks for being a good sport!!
I didn't ride because I didn't want to risk hurting myself
even more before the race. Thanks so much Dad, Mom &
Mike!! The boys had the best time!!


No comments: