I know I say this a lot, but it's true. Jaxson is a BEAST!!
My mom and dad were over at my house for dinner the
other day, and after about an hour of trying to keep up with
Jaxson my mom said "I don't know how you do it! He is so
busy!!" There are days that I wonder how I do it as well.
This is his newest thing, he loves to climb. Doesn't matter
what it is, he will climb it. He can't quite get down so he
will sit up on whatever he happens to be on and scream
until you come to rescue him!!
It makes me wonder if he will ever slow or calm down.


He is so proud of himself!!
I love these boys!!
other day, and after about an hour of trying to keep up with
Jaxson my mom said "I don't know how you do it! He is so
busy!!" There are days that I wonder how I do it as well.
This is his newest thing, he loves to climb. Doesn't matter
what it is, he will climb it. He can't quite get down so he
will sit up on whatever he happens to be on and scream
until you come to rescue him!!
It makes me wonder if he will ever slow or calm down.



No comments:
Post a Comment