I love the 4th of July!! All of the favorites, BBQ's, fun in the
sun, family, balloon festival, and of course fireworks!!
I have to say that I am especially grateful for my freedom.
I don't have anyone that is close to me fighting for our freedom,
but I am so grateful for all of those men and women who risk
their lives every day to keep this country free!!
We got up early and went to the balloon festival with my mom,
dad, Lin & Kem. The boys loved it! Then a BBQ and lots of
swimming, and then fireworks! Gotta love them!





My dad being his goofy self! He is full of hot air!




Eman trying to conquer the no training wheels!
Go Eman!
Such a cutie!



My cute grandpa and dad
My dad prefers his hot dogs COLD and uncooked!!
Gross!! He likes the greasy film it leaves on the roof of
his mouth. YUCK!
My dad swims maybe once a year, and today was
the day!! He is so funny, out of his mouth
"Have you ever seen such grace??"
I have to say, he is so graceful.
I always wondered where I got my moves.
Now that is no longer a question!
Love ya dad!!

Jaxson was pooped, but he didn't want to get out of the pool.


Love the sparklers
Watching fireworks at Thanksgiving point.



I have to say that I am especially grateful for my freedom.
I don't have anyone that is close to me fighting for our freedom,
but I am so grateful for all of those men and women who risk
their lives every day to keep this country free!!
We got up early and went to the balloon festival with my mom,
dad, Lin & Kem. The boys loved it! Then a BBQ and lots of
swimming, and then fireworks! Gotta love them!
Go Eman!
Gross!! He likes the greasy film it leaves on the roof of
his mouth. YUCK!
the day!! He is so funny, out of his mouth
"Have you ever seen such grace??"
I always wondered where I got my moves.
Now that is no longer a question!
Love ya dad!!



2 comments:
As usual looks like your having a blast! Hey I sent you a message on facebook: )
Oh my gosh Mandy your boys are getting so big. Miss you.
Post a Comment