Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy early Birthday

This year I have to work on my dad's birthday,  and then he leaves to 
go hunting on Sat.  That creates a problem for Cody.  We always
celebrate their birthdays together.  This year we were going to just
celebrate my dad's, but when I told Cody we were going to grandma's 
for grandpa's birthday he said, "and mine."  No, just gpa.  He
looked at me and said "and mine."  No, I say, just gpa. 
He is speechless, Cody speechless?  That just doesn't happen!!!
So after the party for my dad, I was telling him what Cody had
said, and he decided that we needed to celebrate his birthday as well.
They even had a gift for him.  Lin was leaving the next day, and she
wanted to make sure she got him a present before leaving.
So he got a surprise early birthday!  And he loved it!!

He thought we were singing to my dad again.
 
We just said his name, he was very surprised.
 

 
They gave him a Wii controller.  That is all
he says he wants for his birthday. 
 

 

 

 

 
Thanks for sharing your day, dad.  Mom, 
thanks for making the cake.

No comments: