Saturday, October 24, 2009

Wow! Your 7!!

Happy Birthday Cody!!
I can't believe I have a 7 yr. old!  I am don't feel
old enough to have a child who is 7!  It's crazy!
We did the normal thing we do on birthdays.  We had
dinner at his choice of resteraunt, and had the family over
for cake and icecream.  He got lots of fun things, the thing 
he was most excited for was all the money he got.  
He now has $46.  He thinks he is RICH!!  If only
I could be that excited about $46!!
Seven things I love about Cody:
1-His smile, he can light up a room.
2-His laugh, you can't help laughing when he laughs!
3-His excitement.  He is excited about EVERYTHING!
4-The way he loves his brothers.  He takes good care of them.
5-How smart he is.  He can figure anything out.
6-His determination.  There is nothing he wont finish once his
mind is made up.
7-How thoughtful he is.  He is always thinking about others
and what he can do to make them happy.
Cody,  you are such a sweet boy!  I love you to the moon and back!!





 We went to Winger's
 
 Since it was dad's birthday as well he got asphalt pie!
 
 Both dad and Jaxson loved the pie!  I don't know
which one was a bigger mess!
 

 
Lovin' the money.
 
More Wii stuff.
 
Singing 
 
The cutest boys!!  They all wanted to blow out the
candles, so we lit them again and let Brayden,
Tanner and Jaxson have a turn.


No comments: