Saturday, September 4, 2010

Camping!

We decided to go camping for the 24th of July.  It ended up being a great
weekend!  I am so lucky that Dave is such an awesome guy!  It would not
have worked with out him.  I basically did nothing.  He did it all!  
Lin and Kem came with us.  We went up A.F. canyon, were in a secluded
camp site by a creek.  It was great!  The boys loved just being out side!


Setting up camp.
Getting ready for smores!


The only proof that I was there! 

Loving the creek!





They went hiking, and exploring!  Cody was in
heaven!









What a good uncle Kem is.  Cody was the only one
who wanted to hike up to the top.  So, Kem went with him!




Poor kid!  The hike tuckered him right out!


Kem brought a hammock!  Lots of fun!!






Playing at Tible Fork!



Lin making Skoshi swim, We are easily entertained!
Thanks babe, it never would have happened with out you!

No comments: