I can't believe I have an 8 yr. old!! It's AMAZING how time flies.
I can honestly remember the day Cody was born like it was yesterday.
What an extremely long weekend it turned out to be when Cody came into
this world. Nothing has changed, he still like to make a huge impact on
anything he does!
Cody LOVES life, he is excited about everything!! When my sister's are
describing something exciting, or one of their children's reactions they will
say "it was Cody exciting!" No one is quite as excited or loud as Cody is!!
He is so much fun to have around, he can lift your spirits instantly. He is always
up for a good laugh, and knows just what to say to make your day!!
Cody is a wonderful big brother, and is extremely helpful! I know I can always
count on him to get things done. He loves school, loves to learn and loves
to create. He is doing awesome at reading and math, and gets so excited
each time he reaches the next level in reading!
Of course with turning 8 comes the time for Baptism and Scouts!
No surprise here, Cody absolutely LOVES scouts!!
I don't think I have ever seen someone sooo excited about scouts!
The day before his birthday he went to pack meeting and got two awards.
His bobcat and cycling awards. He looks forward to Tuesdays (den meetings)
more than I think he does the weekends! We asked Cody if it would be okay to
wait to be baptized until we bless the baby. He can hardly wait! I am glad to
do be able to do both on the same day.
I am so blessed to be Cody's mom! He brings so much joy to our family!
HaPpY BiRtHdAy
my sweet boy!! We love you!!
We celebrated with Grandpa and Karlie a few days before his
birthday, and then on his birthday grandpa and grandma came
over for dinner and cake. Then Grandma Linda and Cathy came
over for cake and icecream. He got a lot of fun things and had a great
day! Thanks to everyone who helped us celebrate.
Special thanks to grandma for making both of his cakes!



No comments:
Post a Comment