Being on bedrest can really take it's toll.
It has been a long, very long 8 1/2 weeks of bedrest.
Friday I spent the night in the hospital, debating whether or
not to have this baby. Came home Sat, still pregnant and still
on bedrest, strict bedrest!
I go to see the Dr again tomorrow, hopefully the bedrest will end. One can
always hope!! I have to say there is no way I could do it with out
Dave, my mom and my sister's.
Today was no different. My mom got to my house in time to get Cody and
Ethan off to school, then did dishes, started laundry and decided I needed
a bit of distraction. We went to Harts, a fav of our family, then headed up the
canyon! It was BEAUTIFUL!!
The colors were fabulous, the weather was perfect and it was just
what I needed to get my spirits up. My mom then got Bajio for lunch,
and we headed back to my house in time for the boys to get home.
She then continued to clean and do laundry and entertain the boys
until Dave got home. How lucky I am to have such an AMAZING mother!!
Thanks sooo much, mom, for EvErYtHiNg you do! For being there all of the time,
You know just what to do and what to say! I love you so much!!
We stopped by my Grandparents old Cabin.
Jaxson loves to be with "gamma" and loved
being out side!



2 comments:
Thinking of you...wish I was closer to help. I'm glad you have your mom and sisters close by. Good luck with everything.
I'm so glad your mom and fam can help you. I can't imagine trying to do all you need to do even if you weren't on bed rest--all the demands of your boys and the pregnancy have got to be tough. You're amazing.
I told my mom you were having your 4th boy and she almost got tears in her eyes and said, "I know how she must feel! But you really do love them all the same." I can't wait to see Max with you and the rest of the boys!
Post a Comment