Tuesday, February 1, 2011

3 Months

I can't believe he is already 3 months old!
He is getting to be so much fun. He is so happy, and
always has a smile. He is almost laughing. He can
roll from his tummy to his back, and almost from back
to tummy. He loves to eat! He still doesn't quite realize
that night time is the time to sleep, but he is doing better!
He has RSV, and thankfully was able to stay home and not
in the hospital. Even though he was miserable, he always
had a smile! I love this little guy!
He weighs 12 lbs. 2 oz. and is 23 1/2 in long.

He loves his brothers!


So happy, but sounds so crappy.

I LOVE this smile!!
He makes my day.
Since we are tight on space, we didn't get out
the changing table. We use half of Jax's train table
as the changing table. This is Max's FAVORITE place
to be, well, next to the swing of course!
He will lay here and just smile and talk to the white
wall. It is so funny! There is nothing there but he is
perfectly content. You lay him anywhere else and within
a short bit he is ready for a change, but if he is on the
"changing table" he can lay there for long periods of time.
I wish I could see what he sees!
He's getting so big! I love you little Max!!


No comments: