And wiser too ( hopefully he is getting a bit wiser)
Happy Birthday to you!!
We went bowling, and then to Winger's
to celebrate Eman's big day! Since Max, Dave & I
were sick we are going to celebrate with
cousins, grandpa & grandma later.
I hope you had a great day buddy!
I love you so much, you are such a good boy!
Happy Birthday to you!!
We went bowling, and then to Winger's
to celebrate Eman's big day! Since Max, Dave & I
were sick we are going to celebrate with
cousins, grandpa & grandma later.
I hope you had a great day buddy!
I love you so much, you are such a good boy!
Such a handsome boy
He loved it! So fun to watch! I wish I
had a video camera, he was hilarious!!
When asked what he wanted, he couldn't even tell
me! So a game that farts? What 7 yr old wouldn't
love it? It was a hit!!



No comments:
Post a Comment