Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Cody singing

Cody loves to sing!! He really loves Christmas songs, his favorite is I want a hippopotamus for Christmas. But, any song he will just belt out the words, even if he doesn't quite know all of the words. For example, Jingle Bells: Dashing through the snow in a one whore open sleigh, and Eye of the Tiger, to him it is I love the Tiger! The green and leafy tree, is the green and leapy tree. He cracks me up, and the funny thing is I can tell him over and over the correct words, but he doesn't care, he likes his version better.
When he found out he was singing at school, he couldn't wait! He was so excited to sing for me. When he saw me he started to wave dramatically (as all kindergartener's do) telling all of his friends that we were there. After they were done singing, he said "do you know why no one else was waving?" No, why? "Because our teachers told us not to wave, but I couldn't help it!" He is so cute!





No comments: