I love Christmas morning! The groggy, just climbing out of bed, in
last night's new p.j.'s pictures! I love watching my kids open their
gifts, loving what they got from Santa!! It is so much fun!!
After we open gifts at home, we head to my mom and dad's for
the BEST breakfast ever!! There is everything you could think
of to eat! A tradition my grandparents started, and my parents
dutifully make it each year! I think if you were to ask any of
my siblings what their favorite part of Christmas is, they would all
say Christmas Breakfast!!
After visiting with my family, we went to Dave's sister's house and
had Christmas dinner. I feel like all I did was eat that day!! It was a great
day! I love being together with all of the family, and miss those of you
that are not able to be with us.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!




They got lots of Ben 10 stuff!

Ethan so excited, he got another ELIE!


One of the favorite gifts this year, Rock Band!

Cody's gift to Dave and I, he made it at school.
I love these gifts!


Opening his 12th day of Christmas!
He loved getting the 12 days! It was so
much fun! He got a blue-ray DVD player.

He is dancing to the music of the train

My new heart rate monitor!!!! I am so excited!



I love the bow!

Chad and Melis opened their gift, and they got
a surprise! The famous hippo's!


My cute grandpa!

The poor kids! Christmas can be so tiring.
A great way to end the day, Christmas was
so much fun!! I hope everyone had an
enjoyable holiday!
gifts, loving what they got from Santa!! It is so much fun!!
After we open gifts at home, we head to my mom and dad's for
the BEST breakfast ever!! There is everything you could think
of to eat! A tradition my grandparents started, and my parents
dutifully make it each year! I think if you were to ask any of
my siblings what their favorite part of Christmas is, they would all
say Christmas Breakfast!!
After visiting with my family, we went to Dave's sister's house and
had Christmas dinner. I feel like all I did was eat that day!! It was a great
day! I love being together with all of the family, and miss those of you
that are not able to be with us.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
They got lots of Ben 10 stuff!
Ethan so excited, he got another ELIE!
One of the favorite gifts this year, Rock Band!
Cody's gift to Dave and I, he made it at school.
I love these gifts!
Opening his 12th day of Christmas!
He loved getting the 12 days! It was so
much fun! He got a blue-ray DVD player.
He is dancing to the music of the train
My new heart rate monitor!!!! I am so excited!
I love the bow!
Chad and Melis opened their gift, and they got
a surprise! The famous hippo's!
My cute grandpa!
The poor kids! Christmas can be so tiring.
A great way to end the day, Christmas was
so much fun!! I hope everyone had an
enjoyable holiday!



No comments:
Post a Comment