So, I can't believe that I am putting this on here!! I am
embarrassed to even show these pictures, but I don't know
what to do. Cody and Ethan have got the messiest room EVER!!
I know they have a small room and they have wall to wall furniture,
but you can't even see the floor!! I have tried everything!! Taking away
their toys, throwing away the toys, taking away X-box, nintendo, tv,
making them go to bed early, staying in their room until it is clean,
you name it, I'm sure I have tried it. So I am hoping that someone
has a good idea, that they will share with me. And maybe, just maybe,
I can get them to clean up their room!


what to do. Cody and Ethan have got the messiest room EVER!!
I know they have a small room and they have wall to wall furniture,
but you can't even see the floor!! I have tried everything!! Taking away
their toys, throwing away the toys, taking away X-box, nintendo, tv,
making them go to bed early, staying in their room until it is clean,
you name it, I'm sure I have tried it. So I am hoping that someone
has a good idea, that they will share with me. And maybe, just maybe,
I can get them to clean up their room!



1 comment:
All I can say is Sticker Charts!! My boys love them. They love to earn Daddy Dates or Mommy Dates. The only problem then is that you have to remember to take them out!!
Post a Comment