Monday, February 9, 2009

Happy Birthday to You!!

Hey Eman!! You are 5!! I can't believe it!
Happy Birthday to YOU!!
Eman, You are so much fun to have around, and you
are such a wonderful help!! You always have a smile and
are ready to laugh any time. You love to give hugs and kisses, and
still will hold my hand I love it!!
Thanks for being you buddy, I love you to the moon and back!!
For their birthday dinner, we let them choose what they want to eat.
Eman decided to go to Wingers! He loves that place!
Then we had everyone over, opened gifts and had cake & ice cream.
I hope he had a fabulous day.

Loving his huge birthday dessert.


Spoiled! Lots of fun gifts! Cars, movies, games,
Sticker book, bendaroos and money!He loves money. He got 20 bucks!Mike and Ethan
One of the favorite gifts...Bendaroos!He loves aunt Lin.Happy Birthday Eman!
We Love You!



No comments: