Jaxson loves to be Naked!!! I can not keep shoes
or socks on this child! If it was his way, he would
have absolutely nothing on. His favorite time
is bath time. I am the mom who gets the
dirty looks from people at the store because
my child has bare feet and a runny nose. I've
tried every sock and shoe there is, and he can
always get them off. Then he laughs, he thinks it great
fun...lets see how many times she will put the socks on today.
The only one he couldn't get off left him screaming a half
hour later because I put them on too tight!
The other day he was sitting in his chair eating lunch, and he
was getting so frustrated!! I turned to see why, and this is what I
saw. He couldn't get his other arm out, and he was not happy.

He's just so darn cute!
have absolutely nothing on. His favorite time
is bath time. I am the mom who gets the
dirty looks from people at the store because
my child has bare feet and a runny nose. I've
tried every sock and shoe there is, and he can
always get them off. Then he laughs, he thinks it great
fun...lets see how many times she will put the socks on today.
The only one he couldn't get off left him screaming a half
hour later because I put them on too tight!
The other day he was sitting in his chair eating lunch, and he
was getting so frustrated!! I turned to see why, and this is what I
saw. He couldn't get his other arm out, and he was not happy.
He's just so darn cute!



No comments:
Post a Comment