What a cutie! Mandy you are looking great! Way to go on your healthy goals! How many miles are you running now?! Remember leaning against a wall till our hamstings and quads were ready to explode?
He has to be the cutest little boy ever!! You really are looking great mandy. When are we going to run a race together?? Guess who I ran into at wallmart yesterday..Joe Kepo'o how ever you spell his last name. Anyway it was like taking a trip back in time. He looks good though and has two kids. It is crazy how time goes by so fast!
5 comments:
I can't believe how big your little guys are now. I'm leaving for Thailand but when I get back lets get together.
What a cutie! Mandy you are looking great! Way to go on your healthy goals! How many miles are you running now?! Remember leaning against a wall till our hamstings and quads were ready to explode?
What a cute kid! I think I would play with all those beads too!All the colors who can resist!Jess P.
He has to be the cutest little boy ever!! You really are looking great mandy. When are we going to run a race together?? Guess who I ran into at wallmart yesterday..Joe Kepo'o how ever you spell his last name. Anyway it was like taking a trip back in time. He looks good though and has two kids. It is crazy how time goes by so fast!
mandy bunco is on thur. At jackies house at 630. call her for the address 706-6174.
Post a Comment