Since I'm training for a marathon, and it is cold out side, (and it stays dark for
so long and I'm a whimp and will not go running by myself in the dark!!) I told
Dave that I was either going to get a gym pass or get a treadmill. So, the
other day I found a steal of a deal!! I got an almost new treadmill for very
cheap!! I'm not sure that I will love it, but to not have to take Jaxson out in
the cold this winter, I am very excited to have it!!
Cody and Ethan were ecstatic about it! Cody was running, and says with his most adult manner, "This is a great workout, mom! Now all I need to do is my weights!" I wish I always had this much enthusiasm! Ethan was running with his hands in the air yelling "Wooo!" He got a little to confident and started to jump, causing himself to fall, rolling down and off the treadmill into the couch! They remind me to have fun in everything that I do!


Dave that I was either going to get a gym pass or get a treadmill. So, the
other day I found a steal of a deal!! I got an almost new treadmill for very
cheap!! I'm not sure that I will love it, but to not have to take Jaxson out in
the cold this winter, I am very excited to have it!!
Cody and Ethan were ecstatic about it! Cody was running, and says with his most adult manner, "This is a great workout, mom! Now all I need to do is my weights!" I wish I always had this much enthusiasm! Ethan was running with his hands in the air yelling "Wooo!" He got a little to confident and started to jump, causing himself to fall, rolling down and off the treadmill into the couch! They remind me to have fun in everything that I do!



3 comments:
You are going to love it! I always play games with the time/speed so that it breaks up the monotony! Way to go Mandy!
A marathon, You go girl!
Hey mandy, that is sooo awesome! I love my treadmill I also like to go to the gym too. It's wonderful for those days when you just can't get out, and you don't want to miss your workout. A marathon, that is awesome, I think the funnest part about training for an event isn,t the event, but the training leading up to it. Keep up the great work! Jess
Post a Comment