Since he is getting lots of chomper's he thinks it is so
fun to bite...not just anything, he prefers toes!!
Yes, I know it's disgusting, but I couldn't resist taking
pictures. He cracks me up!! There was one time that I wasn't
paying close enough attention and he got me, hard!!

I know it looks setup, but it's not!

See, he still tries to find them!

He thinks he is so funny!
Yes, I know it's disgusting, but I couldn't resist taking
pictures. He cracks me up!! There was one time that I wasn't
paying close enough attention and he got me, hard!!
I know it looks setup, but it's not!
See, he still tries to find them!
He thinks he is so funny!



2 comments:
That is so funny! He is so stinkin' cute. How fun is it to have a house full of adorable boys? I am jealous!
He looks pretty determined on getting your toes. Ouch!
Post a Comment