We went and had family pictures taken, I can't
believe how big my boys are getting!
Jaxson was afraid of the guy taking the pictures,
you can't tell in this picture (that is because I am
standing behind the guy making him smile) just
look at the family one.
believe how big my boys are getting!
Jaxson was afraid of the guy taking the pictures,
you can't tell in this picture (that is because I am
standing behind the guy making him smile) just
look at the family one.
Nice cropping job, I know, thank goodness it
didn't show in the bigger size.
didn't show in the bigger size.








3 comments:
These are super cute!
Fun! You do have a beautiful family! Hope you have a Merry Christmas too!
How cute, I can't believe how big your boys are getting either! I haven't seen them in so long.
Post a Comment