Is there ever time when you feel like you can just get away for a few minutes?
I thought I could have a little peace while I used the bathroom, but guess again!
This is what I get when the doors to the bathroom are locked. Jaxson can't leave
me alone for 2 minutes, when he is not putting his hands under the door he is
banging on it babbling away! It's a good thing we love them as much as we do!!

This is what I get when the doors to the bathroom are locked. Jaxson can't leave
me alone for 2 minutes, when he is not putting his hands under the door he is
banging on it babbling away! It's a good thing we love them as much as we do!!



5 comments:
i'm glad i'm not the only one who has a kid who wants to be with me ALL the time, although lately i want to be with her all the time too. thanks again for all your help and letting me call you when i freak out about abby, your a great bff!
Funny! I love the pictures. Nathan won't me alone either.
know the feeling! Daxton will start yelling "mommy, yet me in".
I hear you about alone time. My kids always follow me into the bathroom. Um, you weren't like talking to someone on your cell phone in the potty and then took this picture did you?
HILARIOUS!!!
Post a Comment