This is the name that Heidi gave to Dave when we were dating.
Kari really thought that my last name would Love! Too funny!
Heidi gave Dave this name because he was always so sweet!
He was always thinking of me, and giving me stuff.
The name stuck, and he is still called Davey Love, and
he does live up to it!
Monday was his birthday, and I always try to make it special
because he hates having a birthday in December.
This year was no different, but not necessarily the way you might think.
It started with a bang, he had to come rescue me at 6:15 in the morning.
I had worked the night before, and had a flat tire. I would have attempted
to change it, but he knows me and he saved the day! :)
So after getting the tire fixed he watched the kids so I could sleep for
a couple of hours, made breakfast, waited until I was ready to go, went
to get his gift that I was so excited about, an I phone, that he actually
ended up not getting. Went shopping with me, and then waited an hour and
a half to eat at Texas Roadhouse, going home and eating cake and icecream
with my family, and finally fixing the over flowing toilet!
Yeah, nice birthday!!
He is such a good guy that none of that bothered him at all.
He did have a good day, and he laughs at having to clean up poop!
The food at Texas Roadhouse was fantastic, well worth the
wait, the company was great, and the fake bull riding was priceless!!
If you go to Texas Roadhouse on your birthday, prepare to sit on a saddle.
Those of you who know Dave, know that he was livin' it up! Nothing
embarrasses him! He was hollerin' and pretending to be riding a bull!
It was hilarious!! For my brother-in-law, Brian, it was extremely
embarrassing! He wished he was not there with us!
Davey Love, I hope you did have a good birthday! I love you
to the moon and back, you are my everything!!
These are just a few of the many reasons that I love you so much!
Few because you are not old!! :)
1~ Your cooking. . . it's the best!!
2~ Your moves, those who have seen, understand!! There is nothing
like them! It brings a smile to my face just thinking about it.
3~ Your support. No matter what it is you are always my number 1 fan!
4~ Your patience. You are extremely patient with me.
5~ You love to shop! Makes my life a lot more fun!
6~ The fact that watching sports doesn't mean much to you.
7~ I love that you like chic flicks!
8~ The way you play with the boys.
9~ Your a fantastic father!
10~ You take care of the outside things. That is a lot less I have to
worry about.
11~ What ever I ask you to do, you do it. It may take a bit, but
always do it.
12~ I can tell you what I want and you can make it! Whether it is food,
furniture or decorations, you can do it!
13~ Your a handy man! You can fix ANYTHING!! I even come to you to
fix a hole in my sweatshirt!!
14~ Your willingness to help. No matter who it is you would help them.
15~ Your laugh!
16~ You don't like to be alone. I love it.
17~ You love my family, and love to spend time with them.
18~ You always think of me before yourself.
19~ The way you provide for our family.
20~ I know it is a "special occasion" when you open my door.
21~ You are just a big kid!
22~ Your very creative.
23~ Your bald head!
24~ You call me every night I am at work, twice! Once so I can say
goodnight to the boys, and once to say good night to you.
The nights I miss your call sucks!
25~ I can get you to do just about anything! You are a great sport!!
26~ You are very opinionated, but in a good way.
27~ When I am not home, I know things will be taken care of.
28~ The way you always hold my hand.
29~ When you whisper sweet nothings to me.
30~ You can laugh at yourself.
31~ When you leave me little notes, or things you know I like in the car
before I go to work.
32~ The fact that you are always up for anything.
33~ You let me make most of the decisions, it means a lot.
34~ You don't hide your emotions!
35~ You tell me everything, I think! :)
36~ When I change my mind so many times, you roll with it.
You don't get mad at me.
37~ Your smile.
38~ You always say "I Love You", I love it.
39~ Your Love! You are the best husband EVER!!!
I could go on, but for now, I will stop. You are the love of my life, and



No comments:
Post a Comment