I just can't get enough of him!!
I love this stage, and watching him learn something new.
He is so much fun! Right now he loves shoes. The bigger the better.
He would rather wear too big of shoes than shoes that actually fit.
He is also into undressing and dressing himself in anything.
Ethan's old boots. They are now his favorite shoes!!
Dad's boots
Cody's shoes
They are so big he has to use the table to help
get into them.
Almost got it
Watching him walk in them is even funnier.
Ethan's shoes
Putting on Ethan's underwear.
He couldn't get them up all the way.
Inside out and upside down makes it hard.
He gave up.
I have no idea where this came from. He came
running up the stairs yelling "Mom, mom"
I think he loves my reaction!
I just love this kid, and never know what he will do next!!



No comments:
Post a Comment