Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!

This year we went to my Mom and Dad's for Thanksgiving.
Normally when we are at my parents house, there are so many
people. This year Sarah, Lin & Kem, and Mike were all 
missing!!  It was so sad not having them there!! 
Sarah went to Heather's along with Kari and her family,
and Mike went to Arizona to be with Lin & Kem.
We all had a lot of fun, but it would have been much more fun
with EVERYONE here!!
I didn't take very many pictures, in fact, my dad is the one that
said I needed to get my camera out!  He and Jaxson enjoyed, no LOVED
the pies!  The whipped cream especially!
It was a good day, I love being with family, and my kids love playing with
their cousins.  The next day, not too early, Heidi, Melis, mom and I went 
SHOPPING!  We got some good deals, and then we met up with the rest of
the fam and ate lunch at MiRanchito's, a long time fave!! 

I did take a few pics before we went to dinner.


He is getting soo big!!




Let the FUN begin!  Jaxson was loving it!!
And Dad was loving it just as much!





 

 
Two fistin' it!!
 
At least he shares, although he would not share
with Chad!  Just grandpa!




The pies were delicious!  So was the whipped cream!

No comments: