Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sing, Sing

Time once again for the singing program at school.  The boys had been
practicing their songs for awhile.  Ethan had to help Cody "remember"
the names of all of the reindeer.  They were so funny.
On the morning of the program, Cody said that he would sing, but
he didn't think he was going to dance.  I didn't quite know
what dancing he was going to do so I said "that's ok, just sing."
The first song was just singing, and the second song was just dancing
and everyone got to be front row.  They did it row by row.
Cody got up there and danced his little heart out!!  He was shakin'
his hips for all he was worth.  I was so glad he danced, it was so fun 
to see.  When I asked him why he decided to dance he replied, 
"because I just did."  I don't think he was ever not going to dance.
That child can barely hold still when there is no music playing!
Ethan was up next, and sang two very cute songs.  He knew
all the actions, and kept waving to us!  
They both did great jobs!!


 





 

 
Not the best pictures, but will do.


No comments: