Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Eight Wonderful Years!!

Happy Anniversary Babe!!!
I can not believe it has been 8 years! 8 wonderful years!!!
I married my best friend, and it only gets better with
each year!! Dave your an awesome husband. You are always there for
me. Whether it is to cry on your shoulder, vent my frustrations, scream, or
laugh until tears are streaming down my face, you are always there!! I can't
imagine my life without you in it! You are such a good father, & good example to
the boys. You make me feel good about my self and keep me going when I want
to give up!! You love to go shopping, cook dinner and just be with us!! I love it!!
Thanks for everything babe, you will never know how much you mean to me!
I love you to the moon and back!!!:)


What a great day! I can't figure out how to
turn the dumb things around!
Steamboat Springs Co. 2001

San Fransisco 2002
Bowling 2003
My Birthday 2004
Oceanside 2005, we celebrated our anniversary
in California, it was a great week!
Easter 2006

Sea World 2007
Christmas Morning 2008

2 comments:

Noah, Nikki and Tristan said...

Congratulations! Eight years, and three beautiful boys, what a great life. : )

Jake and Libby: said...

SO CUTE!