Sunday, January 18, 2009

SLEDDING!!

The boys have been dying to go sledding! It is one of our favorite things to do in
the winter.
Instead of going up the canyon like we usually do, we went to
Cathy's. She lives
in Highland and has gotten a ton of snow (who hasn't?), so
she made a sled run out of her
waterfall in her back yard! It's not a huge hill,
but you get all the fun of going up the canyon, without climbing the huge hill,
being out of breath, just to go down once and have to do it all over again!
The boys had a great time!
Heck, I had a great time!! Cathy and I went down the
most! We were the last one's
sledding! It was a blast!!

Little Jaxson all ready to go down!

Toad loved it!

Eman loving it!!

Cathy and Tanner

Cody taking Jaxson down, he loved it!

Cathy and I, so much fun!

I wasn't planning on sledding, but after one
run, I couldn't stop.



Such a great way to spend the afternoon.


1 comment:

Susan said...

Way fun! I want to come next time!