Happy New Year!! I can't believe another has come and
gone! Time goes way too fast!! We always go to my
parents house for New Years, this year was no exception.
We took Rock Band with us! It was hilarious! Everyone
loved playing, even my dad got into it. There was lots of good
food, of course, and lots of fun!!

Brian is awesome on the Drums!! He can
do expert, and not fail!!

My dad belting out the tunes! He is very
funny to watch! If he gets 100% watch out,
He "Takes a Bow!!"




Miss you Rah!!

Of course they have to run outside and
Make some Noise!!


We also celebrated Dave's B-day. He is
modeling his new coat!!
Cathy threw Dave a surprise party, on his
actual birthday, lots of friends he had not seen
for a very long time! He had a blast! When I
get the pictures from Cathy, I will post them.
parents house for New Years, this year was no exception.
We took Rock Band with us! It was hilarious! Everyone
loved playing, even my dad got into it. There was lots of good
food, of course, and lots of fun!!
Brian is awesome on the Drums!! He can
do expert, and not fail!!
My dad belting out the tunes! He is very
funny to watch! If he gets 100% watch out,
He "Takes a Bow!!"
Miss you Rah!!
Of course they have to run outside and
Make some Noise!!
We also celebrated Dave's B-day. He is
modeling his new coat!!
Cathy threw Dave a surprise party, on his
actual birthday, lots of friends he had not seen
for a very long time! He had a blast! When I
get the pictures from Cathy, I will post them.



No comments:
Post a Comment