I go through the same thing with Micah that you go through with Jaxson. Loading the dishwasher is a race! Send me your email and I'll tell you about the marathon.
so i give you props for being so good at this blogging thing lately, i love seeing it all and abby is the same way with the dishwasher only she wants all the silverware she doent know she can actually get in the washer thank goodness. any way i have to talk to you and have tried to call you so you should call me and i will keep trying you.
2 comments:
I go through the same thing with Micah that you go through with Jaxson. Loading the dishwasher is a race! Send me your email and I'll tell you about the marathon.
so i give you props for being so good at this blogging thing lately, i love seeing it all and abby is the same way with the dishwasher only she wants all the silverware she doent know she can actually get in the washer thank goodness. any way i have to talk to you and have tried to call you so you should call me and i will keep trying you.
Post a Comment