What a great day it was! My favorite time of year, I love
every thing about Christmas!
We always open our gifts at home, and then head to my parents
house for the famous breakfast! This year was no different. It was
so fun watching the kids open their gifts.
Cody came home from school one day and brought some coal
with him. He hid it in Dave's stocking and then told him later that
he had coal in his stocking. Little did he know that because of that
Dave decided to play a joke on him and the other boys. He got little
stockings for each of them, and filled them FULL of coal!
When they checked their stockings and found the coal, Cody turned
to me and said, "but, I was good this year!" He was a good sport
and laughed about it. He really was good this year.
They all were. I am so lucky to have such amazing children!
After the festivities were done at our house, we headed to my parents
and had the most Amazing breakfast ever!
We only get it once a year, but each one of us look forward to it all
year long! We exchanged gifts and spent the day with my family.
It was so fun having most of my siblings there. Kari and Heather
you were missed. What a great way to spend Christmas!
I love Christmas morning pictures!
Getting coal.
Lovin' the Transformers
He is all about the candy!
Very excited about their DSi's
So cute! I love them!
Karlie, Regs, Maya, Mitchel, Chad & Jaxson
Heidi showing off her quilts that she made.
Cute Grandpa
Lin & Kem
Who knew duct tape could be so exciting!
Mike telling me to stop taking pictures!!
The Diet Coke & Mentos experiment.
Mitchel finishing up what is left.
He loves hats! He found this and put it on himself.
Sarah showing her moves!
Cutest boys!



1 comment:
Your little boys are getting so big! Where does time go? I loved seeing all the funthings you have been doing. Have a Happy New Year!
Post a Comment