This year Halloween was very low key. Dave was awesome, like he always is,
and got the boys ready to go, dressed up himself, and took them out in the
pouring rain to go trick-or-treating. They had a blast!!
I stayed home, turned off all of the lights, and pretended I wasn't home.
Having a baby a few days before can make any day low key.
Cody wanted to be blue man group with Dave. They tried to convince Ethan
to complete the group, but he wanted to be a bat. Not just any bat, a blood
sucking bat. Where he came up with that is beyond me. So for the parade at
school he had bloody fangs. He then decided that he did want to be the third
of the blue man group.
So I had lots of blue! Good thing it cleans up easy.
They did look pretty cool!! Jaxson was cute frog!
After they were done here, we went to my parents house.
Karlie took them trick-or-treating there.
Sarah flew home to spend Halloween here, and to see Max. It was a lot of
fun having her here!!
While I was helping Dave get all blue, Jaxson got bored.
He decided to get into the sugar, luckily I caught
him before he made too big of a mess!
Cody trying to fit into the frog costume.
Kem was the operation guy, and Lin was his nurse.
Karlie with the boys
Mike and Lin. This was the first time Lin had seen Max.
She was sick and had to wait. It about killed her!!
Jaxson using operation man's tool to eat his candy



No comments:
Post a Comment