Halloween means lots of candy, costumes and of course Carving Pumpkins.
I could do with out the carving, but my boys love it.
Thank goodness my oldest boy loves it just as much since he ended up
mostly carving all three pumpkins, or GUMPKINS, as Jaxson likes to
call them. It is so cute, I couldn't correct him.
The boys had a lot of fun gutting them, Ethan almost puked the
first time he grabbed some guts, It was hilarious!!
Jack was done after the gutting was over. He just likes to play in any
mess! Cody stuck with it the longest, Dave only had to help him a little.
I didn't get any of the after shots! It was late, and I was ready for bed.
The next day it rained all day, and the boys were in too big of a hurry
to light the gumpkins before they left for trick-o-treating.
Cody dug right in
He was so funny! Every time he grabbed guts
he made a face!
He was in heaven! A mess that he wouldn't get
in trouble for making!
Sweet Max was very into it, just like his mom.
Look mom, more guts!



No comments:
Post a Comment