Shortly after we got home, Max had to have his bili rechecked.
Unfortunately, he had to be put under lights. The only time
we could take him out was to eat.
The poor thing hated it. He screamed for the first 2 hours, then
I think he was too tired to cry anymore. It was a very long 24 hours.
Thank goodness it was only for 24 instead of the 48 the Dr had originally
wanted. There was a mix up with company bringing the lights, so it was
started a day later than was planned.
I'm so grateful for technology, and being able to have the lights at home.
It was very hard listening to him cry, knowing that it was good for him.
I am so glad he is ok, and it only lasted for a day.
Jaxson would just look at him and say "he sad."



No comments:
Post a Comment