Sunday, November 7, 2010

We Love Max

Having Max here has been so much fun!  I love having a new baby!
Even if he does have his days and nights confused.
I love watching the Cody, Ethan and Jaxson interact with him.
Jaxson is so much fun to have around.  He always wants to be by
Max.  He talks to him in a high voice, and is always saying how
mini or tiny Max is.  He is such a good helper, and loves to hold Max.

I guess I always call Max honey, I didn't realize it until I said it once to Jaxson.
He looked at me and said "hon-ney? Max is hon-ney."  Since then, it has
been a game to him.  He now loves to be called honey.  If you call him 
anything else, he says, "no, me Hon-ney!"
Then Rah came, and she wanted to be honey.  Sometimes, Jaxson would call
her honey, but more times then not she was beast.
So now we go through everyone, and Jaxson will say whether they are honey
or beast.  You never know which you will be.  It changes every time.
He is so funny, I love that little guy!
 He is so sweet

 Mike and the boys.  He wouldn't hold Max
he says he is too little.  He just wanted to look at him.
 He loves his new brother
 Rah getting in some Max and Jack time

 Max's first bath. 


 Cody was spinning at my mom's house.  My dad told him
he needed to be careful.  He was going to fall if he spun much more.
Cody didn't listen, and not more than 2 min later, he tried to walk, and 
fell flat on his face.  His glasses gave him a pretty good black eye!
Maybe he will listen next time, but I doubt it!
 Jaxson got an early birthday present from Rah.
New sheets, he was very excited!



 I love this picture.
 I love his chubby cheeks!  He is just so
stinkin' cute!  I can't get enough of him.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Mike's funny. My brother, Brian, is the same way. The only new born babies he has ever held are his own. He always says he'll break them.

Max is so adorable! I can see what it killed Linds not to see him until after she was sick! Hope all is going well.