Friday, December 17, 2010

A Blessing & A Baptism

On December 4, 2010, we were able to bless Max and baptize Cody.
What a special day it was.  Not only did these two share this day, Daxton
was able to share this day with them as well.  Cody was so excited!  He
had been patiently waiting for this day to come.  Not only could he not wait
to become a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, 
he was so happy to be able to be baptized with his cousin, and to have 
Max be blessed on the same day.  
There were so many people who came to show their love for Cody and
Max.  I am so blessed to have such wonderful family.  
Cody and Daxton were baptized and confirmed, then Max was blessed.
Dave did a fantastic job.  I think he was more nervous than I had ever 
seen him.  I am so grateful for Dave, and the priesthood he holds.  He is
such a good dad, and great example to his boys.  Cody did have to be dunked
twice, he thought he was lucky!  
I am so proud of him, and the choice he made to be baptized.  When he 
was having his Bishop interview, the Bishop asked him all of the 
questions, and the final one was "Did your dad tell you to answer yes to 
all of the questions?"  Cody laughed and said "No! He didn't tell me
any answers!"  Gotta love the honesty of a child.
I love my sweet boys!!

  I love them all dressed in white!

 So sweet!  Cody adores his baby brother!!




 Dave's family

 My family

 Brian, Daxton, Cody, Dave
 Grandma & Grandpa

 I just can't get enough of my sweet boys!
I LOVE them sooo much!!

 Such a CUTE baby!

What a great day!

No comments: