Sunday, December 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Jaxson!

My sweet, happy, funny, lovable boy is THREE!!!
I can't believe it!  I know I say this all the time, but
where does the time go?     Since Jack was born, he has
been nothing but fun!   I love this little guy so much!  I love that
he is my buddy, and he is such a good helper.  I love that
he keeps me on my toes, at all times.  I love the way he talks,
and refers to himself as Hon-ney.  I love the way he laughs, you can't
help but laugh as well. I love that he is always ready to give a hug or
a kiss.  I love how excited he is about EVERYTHING!  I just 
LOVE this boy!! 
He is so fun to be around.  He is learning so much, every day.
His favorite color is blue, he loves to make animal sounds, he loves
puzzles, and coloring.  He loves to play with Vrooms, and loves
his brothers so much.  I do wish he would decide that he no longer
needed diapers.  That would be fabulous!!  But he has 
NO desire to go on the potty!!
We celebrated with my mom and dad, Rah and Lin.
My mom made blue pancakes for dinner per Jack's request, and she
made him a cake as well.  Thanks mom, your the best!
He got lots of fun things, thanks everyone!

 He is just so darn cute!!
 Love these boys!








Happy birthday buddy!!  I love you to the moon and back!

No comments: