Sarah flew in for Thanksgiving, so glad she was able to make it!!
Since she wasn't here on her birthday, we celebrated it on Sat after
Thanksgiving. I love it when the family gets together!
Big 3-0!! Happy Birthday dude!!
The best gift of the night!! She loves when Kem makes this
face, so he framed it for her! So when she is feeling down, she
can look at this and it will ALWAYS bring a smile to her face.
How can it not? So funny!
These are the letters to Santa. The boys wrote them all
by themselves this year! Not only do I love the letters,
I love their handwriting and spelling!!
Cody's letter shows how sweet he really is. I love that
he asked only for 3 gifts, and then thanked Santa and
and said if he doesn't get all of them, it is ok!
I LOVE him! What a sweet boy!!



No comments:
Post a Comment