This little dude is so much fun! We all adore him.
He is starting to smile & coo when talked to. I just can't
get enough of him. The boys LOVE him! Jack is always stopping
in the middle of what he is doing to give Max a hug and kiss, I
love it!! He has been sick, and not so happy the last few days,
and he is still so confused! He wants to be awake at night, and no
matter what I try, he loves to sleep during the day! He is such a
stinker. I can't wait until he starts to be awake during the day.
He weighs in at 9 lbs. 12 oz. and is 21 inches long.
Did I mention that he likes to cry?
Good thing he is so cute! He's a keeper!!
Love the frog! Love aunt Rah, she
got it for him!!



No comments:
Post a Comment