So I know it has been FOREVER since I have blogged. This summer
has been a busy one, but very fun! I can't believe it is over!
We went to California, for 10 days in July. We stayed with my sister Sarah,
and brought along my sister Lin. We had such a BLAST!!
In fact, we decided the day we were supposed to come home
to stay one more day!! We just played the entire time.
We went to SEAWORLD, Disneyland and
California Adventure. Played at the BEACH,
(everyone's favorite), and then Sarah, Lin and I went and
saw WICKED!! So Much fun!!!
It's hard to come back to real life, knowing summer is
almost over and Cody will be starting kindergarten,
Ethan will be in preschool. I can't believe it!!!



Yum! He loved the sand!

They loved the beach!


Dave and Cody catchin' a wave!


Cody being attacked by a wave!

Dave buried them, they thought it
was so cool!!

Making sand castles.

Dave and Sarah having fun.

Ethan caught a sand crab!!

Lin and I at Disneyland!


Sulley was their favorite!

Jaxson enjoying this the very most!!



Gotta love those mickey mouse hats!!!
I know there are lots of pictures!
I just couldn't choose.


Loving all the shows at Seaworld!

They just saw Shamu jump!

Feeding and petting the dolphins was way cool!



Sitting in the polar bear's den right before
he growled! I have never seen Cody and
Ethan move so fast!!

He was pooped!!!

Jaxson's first time trying a lime.
Not too fond of it!


SOOO MUCH FUN!!!!
We went to California, for 10 days in July. We stayed with my sister Sarah,
and brought along my sister Lin. We had such a BLAST!!
In fact, we decided the day we were supposed to come home
to stay one more day!! We just played the entire time.
We went to SEAWORLD, Disneyland and
California Adventure. Played at the BEACH,
(everyone's favorite), and then Sarah, Lin and I went and
saw WICKED!! So Much fun!!!
It's hard to come back to real life, knowing summer is
almost over and Cody will be starting kindergarten,
Ethan will be in preschool. I can't believe it!!!
Yum! He loved the sand!
They loved the beach!
Dave and Cody catchin' a wave!
Cody being attacked by a wave!
Dave buried them, they thought it
was so cool!!
Making sand castles.
Dave and Sarah having fun.
Ethan caught a sand crab!!
Lin and I at Disneyland!
Sulley was their favorite!
Jaxson enjoying this the very most!!
Gotta love those mickey mouse hats!!!
I know there are lots of pictures!
I just couldn't choose.
Loving all the shows at Seaworld!
They just saw Shamu jump!
Feeding and petting the dolphins was way cool!
Sitting in the polar bear's den right before
he growled! I have never seen Cody and
Ethan move so fast!!
He was pooped!!!
Jaxson's first time trying a lime.
Not too fond of it!
SOOO MUCH FUN!!!!



4 comments:
How fun! Looks like you guys had a blast and you look awesome Mandy!
Mandy!
It was sooo great to talk to you! I can't believe how old all the kids in your family are now. Let's really get together for that run! It will be like old times at the gym right? :) Happy Birthday again. And Darling Family!
How fun for you! Looks and sounds like it was an awesome trip. WICKED is the best huh...I'm so glad you got to see it. Everyone in their lifetime needs to see it at least once!
Thanks for the blog update! Looks like you have been having way too much fun while away from work,...wait who doesn't?
Post a Comment