We had a reunion on the LeeMaster side.
My sisters came with their families from
out of town. Pennsylvania, South Carolina
and California. It has been a long time since all
of my brothers and sisters have all
been together! It was a lot of fun having
them here. We played the entire
month they were here.

Cute Kassidy, Kari's baby. She is 2 months
older than Jaxson.

My sisters came with their families from
out of town. Pennsylvania, South Carolina
and California. It has been a long time since all
of my brothers and sisters have all
been together! It was a lot of fun having
them here. We played the entire
month they were here.
Cute Kassidy, Kari's baby. She is 2 months
older than Jaxson.
Kass and Jaxson. We had a few people
ask if they were twins. Thank goodness
they are not!! I think I would be dead!

Mike with Kass and Jaxson. According
to him, he is the favorite!

ask if they were twins. Thank goodness
they are not!! I think I would be dead!
Mike with Kass and Jaxson. According
to him, he is the favorite!
My mom, Jaxson and my sister, Kari.



No comments:
Post a Comment