Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happy Birthday

I can't believe I'm 30!! I remember being
younger and thinking that 30 was so old!!
Now, I'm still so young!!
It was a fun day, Dave surprised me and
took the day off. I just relaxed & got my hair cut,
(I cut 12 in off) while he took care of the kids,
it was great! I did make my own cake,
with the help of Cody and Ethan.
They think they are such great helpers!!
Dave was in charge of the camera, and this is what
he got! He is not picture happy like I am.





Such a great picture, I know.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Happy birthday! You are so freakin' old, what are you talking about young...?? lol!
Your hair is adorable. Hope you had a good day. Your family pix below are so cute too!!!!

Susan said...

Happy belated birthday! Your hair looks so cute, I can't believe you were brave enough to cut off 12 inches!!