We got a new dog!! Thank goodness it
is a small one. The best part is he is very well
trained. Cody absolutely loves him,
takes him everywhere with him. He talks to
him, and thinks he truly is a best friend!
Ethan, on the other hand, would rather
Skoshi go away. He tries to be brave, but
has a hard time with him.


As you can see, Ethan does not want to get
any where near Skoshi.
trained. Cody absolutely loves him,
takes him everywhere with him. He talks to
him, and thinks he truly is a best friend!
Ethan, on the other hand, would rather
Skoshi go away. He tries to be brave, but
has a hard time with him.
As you can see, Ethan does not want to get
any where near Skoshi.



3 comments:
You are a nice mom. I'm too mean to allow any pets...although they can be cute and good entertainment...but they are too high maintenance for me.
Cute pup!
Do you have any contact info for Merilee?? Do you have an email, or know if she does facebook or anything...and I can't remember how you spell her last name. Any info would be great, but if not it's all good! THANKS!
Happy Birthday, and way cute pics, I'm so happy that you are finally starting to blog again, it will be fun to see your pictures!
What a cute dog! Maui is still limpin around! He will be 14 in January! I think it is his stubborn attitude that is keeping him alive. With my love-hate relationship with him I should have guessed he would live forever! Have a great day!
Post a Comment