Like I said earlier, it has been a long time
since all of my siblings were here at the same
time. So these are a couple of months old,
but I love the way they turned out. We had
everyone but my oldest sister's husband here.
Lots of people, but so much fun!!


I can't believe my mom had 8 kids. I love
having a big family, they are my best friends,
but there is no way, no way I could ever do it!


I love this picture, I have amazing parents.

time. So these are a couple of months old,
but I love the way they turned out. We had
everyone but my oldest sister's husband here.
Lots of people, but so much fun!!
I can't believe my mom had 8 kids. I love
having a big family, they are my best friends,
but there is no way, no way I could ever do it!
I love this picture, I have amazing parents.



1 comment:
Hey mandy!I ran across your blog on Sarahs, it was so fun seeing all the pics of your family(boy did it take me back a few years!)You have such a cute family! Jess Preston
Post a Comment